Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Here We Go
















Ok, so really - I started a blog when we just had Alivia - those of you that visited know that I did not do too well at keeping it current. I will do my best to do better now that we have 2 kids. Here goes - Welcome to the blogspot for the Young family and mainly Alivia and Desmon. Here are some stats to keep you informed:
Alivia - Born November 30, 2004 - now 4 1/2 years old - has finished her first year of preschool, in which she loved - has now been taking gymnastics classes for 2 years - completed her first session of soccer this spring - loves to play outside, get dirty, splash in puddles, wrestle with the boys, just very active - loves her brother and is a great helper to mom and dad.
Desmon - Born May 4th, 2009 - now 2 1/2 months old - great baby, he might even be a better baby than Alivia and she was good, maybe other mothers will tell me because this is the second and I knew what to expect? - starting to make cooing sounds - follows Alivia around with his eyes where ever she is, he LOVES her - was 14 pounds at his 2 month check up, yes big!!
Please visit here often and don't hesitate to get on me when you see this has not been updated to fit your needs.

No comments:

Post a Comment